How are National PAL Programs Implemented?
Getting Started Checklist
- Introductions made between LEA (Law Enforcement Agency) and PAL (Police Athletic/Activities League) by USA Judo when & where appropriate
- Follow PAL Checklists and Protocols
- USA Judo and its 400 clubs throughout the United States to provide a support role with technical Judo training
- If there is not an LEA/PAL training facility, introductions could be made to local USA Judo Club and/or P3 or PAL-affiliated area Colleges or Universities
- P3 Instructors to provide PAL-approved general instructions on how to create a P3/PAL Judo Program