How does the National PAL-USA Judo P3 Partnership Work?
- In early 2021, National PAL and USA Judo announced that PAL is the "Official Youth Development Organization of USA Judo".
- The primary activation of the partnership is through USA Judo's Police Professional & PAL, or "P3" Program.
- When USA Judo works with Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA), it will present it comprehensive P3 Program to include the launch of a Judo PAL Program (with additional sports to follow) and/or the addition of a Judo program to an existing PAL Program.
- National PAL will connect USA Judo with its existing programs across the country to introduce the P3 Program and create Judo PAL and collegiate programs where possible.
- Even if an LEA does not fully engage in the P3 Program, USA Judo & National PAL could still create a community youth program with the LEA.