Catch up with Apolo Ohno, speedskater and most decorated U.S. Winter Olympian of all time. Apolo reflects on a key life experience at 15 years old that shaped his Olympic career. Sasha and Apolo reflect on the challenges of finding their identities after retiring from sport. Apolo describes how he defines success in his life now and some core influences that helped shape his outlook on life.
- :55 – Soul searching at age 15 to shape his Olympic career
- 17:00 – Finding identity, transitioning to life after the Olympics
- 28:14 – How Apolo defines success outside of sport
- 35:36 – New book
- 40:52 – Core influences in Apolo’s life
- 46:33– Olympic or Paralympic moment in life