The United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee's Athlete Career and Education (ACE) program, with the support of donors and organizations like the Adecco Group and DeVry University, serves and empowers active and retired Team USA athletes in their pursuit of personal, educational and professional success.
ACE connects Team USA to a trusted community of athletes, employers, mentors, career coaches and resources to inspire confidence, self-discovery, personal and professional growth and well-being.
View the 2019 annual report.
ACE 101 and Virtual Overview
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO'S ELIGIBLE FOR ACE?
The Athlete Career and Education program is available to current elite, internationally competitive Team USA athletes and all Olympians and Paralympians. This includes athletes who've competed/participated in at least one of the following:
1. Any Olympic or Paralympic Games, regardless of last competition date
2. Senior World Championships, World Cup, Grand Prix or equivalent in the past two (2) calendar years
3. Earned a medal in Junior or U-23 World Championships in the past two (2) calendar years
4. Received at least one support service from the USOPC in the past 12 months including:
a. Direct Athlete Support funding
b. Elite Athlete Health Insurance
c. Resident athlete housing at an Olympic Training Center
5. Participate in an elite-level training program that is approved by both the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee and a National Governing Body of an Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American or Parapan American sport
I NEED A JOB TO HELP FUND MY TRAINING, CAN YOU HELP?
Q2: I need a job to help fund my training, can you help?
A2: Yes, we have career coaches on staff as well as employer network to assist you in finding a part-time, flexible job opportunity to support your training and travel expenses.
I'M A RETIRED OLYMPIAN AND PARALYMPIAN, DO YOU HAVE SERVICES FOR ME?
Q3: I'm a retired Olympian and Paralympian, do you have services for me?
A3: Yes. ACE has a variety of services to assist you with your unique needs including, athlete career coaches, resume and interview workshops, tuition scholarship opportunities, Pivot programs, tax advising and more.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR ACE SERVICES?
Q4: How do I sign up for ACE services?
A4: Register for ACE. If you meet athletic eligibility standards you will receive an email introduction from an athlete services team member. To access resources, click on the appropriate link through our website. For additional questions, contact email@example.com.