Photo (L to R): Jermaine Hodge, Mark Perry, Aaron Sieracki, Troy Steiner, Coleman Scott and Izzy Izboinikov.
SICILY, Italy – USA Wrestling sat down with several of the coaches that are traveling with the U.S. Women’s Freestyle World Team at the 2019 acclimation camp to get a look at what we can expect from the squad next week at the World Championships in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
Included in the interview were:
- Aaron Sieracki – personal coach for Whitney Conder (50 kg)
- Coach Izzy – personal coach for Jacarra Winchester (55 kg) and Tamyra Mensah-Stock (68 kg)
- Jermaine Hodge – personal coach for Jenna Burkert (57 kg)
- Mark Perry – personal coach for Alli Ragan (59 kg), Kayla Miracle (62 kg) and Forrest Molinari (65 kg)
- Troy Steiner – assigned team coach
- Coleman Scott – assigned team coach
Check out the video below to hear from them!