The International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation’s International Hall of Fame has announced its 2023 inductees, which include six Americans among the 12 inductees. The award recognizes, appreciates, and understands the incredible contribution each recipient has made to their discipline, their community, their clubs, federations, confederations, the world and the IWWF.
The IWWF is pleased to announce and congratulate the 2023 IWWF International Hall of Fame inductees:
- Ann O’Brine-Satterfield (USA) – ATHLETE – Disabled Ski
- Royce Andes (USA) – PIONEER – Disabled Ski
- Steve Simmonds (Australia) – ATHLETE – Disabled Ski
- Elizabeth Hobbs (Great Britain) – ATHLETE –Racing
- Leanne Brown (Australia) – ATHLETE –Racing
- Dusty Schulz (USA) – OFFICIAL – Racing
- Cathy Williams (USA) – PIONEER – Wakeboard
- Dallas Friday (USA) – ATHLETE – Wakeboard
- Janifer Ellis (USA) – OFFICIAL – Wakeboard
- Elena Thomsen-Milakova (Switzerland) – ATHLETE – Waterski
- Masako Yamaguchi (Japan) – OFFICIAL – Waterski
- Jorge Renosto (Argentina) – PIONEER – Waterski
Details of their outstanding achievements can be found here (select/filter 2023).