The application process for the 2022 USA Water Ski Show Team is now open. The team will compete in the 2022 IWWF World Water Ski Show Championships, Oct. 21-23, 2022, on Lake Silver in Winter Haven, Fla. Completed applications are due by June 15, 2021.
View and Download Application
• Post Nationals Practice 2021: There will be a formal and mandatory practice on Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 16-17, 2021, in Janesville, Wis., following Division 1 Nationals.
• Spring Break Practice 2022: There will be a formal and mandatory practice in Winter Haven, Fla., beginning the afternoon/evening of Friday, March 25 and running until Sunday, March 27, 2022, at noon.
• Post Nationals Practice 2022: There will be a formal and mandatory practice on Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 15-16, 2022, in either Janesville, Wis., or Rockford, Ill., following Division 1 Nationals.
• There will be formal and mandatory attendance beginning Friday Oct. 14 through Sunday, Oct. 23, 2022, in Winter Haven, Fla., for all tournament week events and festivities.
• Each team member selected is responsible to contribute $250 in addition to your travel to and from the organized practices and tournament. All other associated costs for participating on the team will be covered. The total budget is approximately $100,000 for travel, lodging, meals, apparel, show expenses, etc. Your obligation is $250. This $250 payment will be due Aug. 9, 2021.
• Team management will provide several fundraising opportunities for you to earn back your $250, as well as cover your travel expenses to and from the organized practices and the tournament. Details on the fundraising opportunities will come following the selection of the team.
If you are able to commit to the dates listed, the financial obligation of $250, and are willing to sign the USA Water Ski & Wake Sports Code of Conduct, then we would love for you to apply to be on Team USA.
Completed Applications Due – June 15, 2021
• We encourage video submissions with your application to showcase your skills.
• Email all completed applications and video links to: email@example.com
Team Selection and Announcement – Sunday, July 25, 2021, via a Live Stream.