The International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation’s Waterski Council has released the 2021 IWWF World Water Ski Rules. U.S. athletes should note that Sections 8.15 and 25.0 have major changes.
The 2021 rules include changes/updates on:
- Age Divisions
- Boat Manufacturers Equipment Requirements
- Scoring of Exit Gates
- Boat Path/End Course Video
- New Trick – BFLSL5F (Wake FlipSkiLine540B-F)
- Selection of Officials for IWWF World Championships
- IWWF World 35+ Championships Rules
For additional information, visit https://iwwf.sport/.