2017 USA Triathlon Southwest Region Youth Championship Triathlon Series
Series standings can be found HERE
Who: Open to all kids 7-15 years old (USAT age on 12/31 of the current year)
USAT youth annual membership required at race sign up or at usatriathlon.org/membership
Why: Be a USA Triathlon Southwest Region Youth Champion!
- Do two or more USA Triathlon sanctioned youth races in the series to be eligible for series awards.
- Earn 1 point for finishing each race. Earn 2 points for finishing youth regional championship race.
- Top 5 places per age group (7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15) male and female in each series race get additional points as follows: 1st-5 points, 2nd-4 points, 3rd-3 points, 4th-2 points, 5th-1 point.
- Series point standings in each age group will be posted after each series race.
- Top 5 highest total series point winners in each male and female age group are USA Triathlon Southwest Region Youth Champs!
- Series awards will be presented at the USAT-SW Regional Youth Championship race following the race awards. If unable to attend series award ceremony, awards can be mailed by sending the winners name and address and $10 for shipping and handling payable to: Todd Waldner, 8839 N. Cedar Av. PMB-41, Fresno, CA. 93720
|April 15||Firebolt Youth Tri||Sierra Vista, AZ
|May 7||Spring Sprint Triathlon||San Diego, CA|
|May 21||San Diego Family Retro Tri & Kids Splash & Dash (Participation points only)||San Diego, CA|
|June 3||Deuces Wild Youth Tri||Show Low, AZ|
|July 16||iCAN Tri Triathlon - USAT-SW Regional Youth Championship||Fresno, CA|