There were highlights from our four biggest national championships. There were features on multisport athletes with inspiring stories to tell. There were the behind the scenes videos, and even a few surprises mixed in.
There were so many great videos we had the privilege of sharing in 2018. Here are our top 18.
1) 2018 Age Group National Championship Highlights, produced by We Media Productions
Check out highlights from the 2018 USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships in Cleveland, Ohio.
2) Hunter Kemper Hall of Fame Surprise
We asked four-time U.S. Olympian Hunter Kemper to come into the office to announce the four inductees of this year's USA Triathlon Hall of Fame Induction Class. What he didn't know was that his name was on the list.
3) Age Group Athletes Check out Cleveland's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
While in Cleveland for the 2018 Age Group National Championships, we caught up with some of our athletes at Cleveland's iconic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It turns out, there are some similarities between triathlon and Rock and Roll.
4) 2018 Youth and Junior National Championships Highlights, produced by We Media Productions
Check out some of the highlights from the 2018 USA Triathlon Youth and Junior National Championships in West Chester, Ohio.
5) Paralympic Gold Medalist Allysa Seely Shares her Story
During National Triathlon Week, we shared the story of elite U.S. Paratriathlete Allysa Seely. When she lost her leg, she didn't give up on her athletic dreams. She went on to become a Paralympic gold medalist and a three-time Paratriathlon World Champion.
6) 2018 Collegiate Club and High School National Championships Highlights, Produced by We Media Productions
Check out some of the highlights from the 2018 USA Triathlon Collegiate Club and High School National Championships in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
7) 2018 Duathlon National Championships Highlights, Produced by We Media Productions
Check out some of the highlights from the 2018 USA Triathlon Duathlon National Championships in Greenville, South Carolina.
8) Patricia DeLaMora meets the Triathlete Whose Life she Helped Save
At an IRONMAN event in 2017, Dr. Patricia DeLaMora stopped her race to perform CPR on a fellow triathlete. Her actions helped save his life. A year later, while being recognized by the U.S. Olympic Committee for her heroic act, she got to meet the man whose life she helped save.
9) USA Triathlon Lifetime Membership Winner Shares her Inspiring Story
As her husband battles brain cancer, Stephanie Van Bebber has found healing through the sport of triathlon.
10) USA Paratriathlon National Champion Howie Sanborn Shares his Story
A U.S. Army veteran, Howie Sanborn's life changed forever when he was hit by a distracted driver and left paralyzed from the waist down. Rather than give up on his athletic dreams, he went on to become a USA Paratriathlon National Champion.
11) From 489 pounds to IRONMAN, Marcus Cook Shares his Inspirational Story, Produced by Radley Studios
During a break of the IRONMAN Kona Broadcast Special, Marcus Cook shared his inspirational story of how he went from weighing 489 pounds to crossing the finish line in Kona at the IRONMAN World Championship. He encourages others to start their triathlon journey at MyTimeToTri.com.
12) First-time Triathlete Llana Williams Shares her Journey into the Sport
First-time triathlete Llana Williams is out to prove that triathlon is for everyone.
13) Thankful Thursday: Thanksgiving Compilation
This year, we started a tradition where every week, we would ask someone new why they're thankful for the sport of triathlon. These were some of our favorite answers.
14) A Look Inside the USA Triathlon Collegiate Recruitment Program
The USA Triathlon Collegiate Recruitment Program was launched in 2009 to fast track the talent transfer of single-sport collegiate athletes to triathlon. Here's a look inside the annual camp held at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, where those hoping to become future Olympians can learn from some of the very best.
15) Highlights from the 2018 USA Triathlon Hall of Fame Ceremony
Check out some of the best moments from the Hall of Fame ceremony in Cleveland, Ohio. We welcomed the ninth induction class — James Ward, Donna Smyers, Mike Reilly and Hunter Kemper — into the USA Triathlon Hall of Fame.
16) USA Triathlon Teams up with USABA to Host Blind Triathletes Camp
USA Triathlon and the United States Association of Blind Athletes teamed up to host the first ever paratriathlon camp in Colorado Springs dedicated to athletes with visual impairments.
17) The Ride for Rare Diseases
17-year-old triathlete Gabriel Low rode his bike 3,000 miles across the country to raise money and awareness for rare diseases.
18) University of Colorado Boulder Triathlon team Reflects on National Championship streak
This year at the 2018 Collegiate Club National Championships, Navy finally dethroned the University of Colorado. The Buffaloes — who placed second in 2018 — had won the previous eight national championships. Now that the incredible run had come to an end, CU was able to reflect on its amazing streak.