About Your Benefits
Join and be part of a community of 550,000+ members and growing!Where does your USA Triathlon member dollar go?
Annual Membership– $50 ($10 for youth)
Annual Member Benefits:
- Subscription to the quarterly USA Triathlon publication USA Triathlon Magazine
- Excess accident insurance while participating in USA Triathlon-sanctioned events
- Inclusion in the USA Triathlon national ranking system. Athletes completing three or more sanctioned on-road triathlons or duathlons, or two or more aquathlons, aquabikes, or off-road triathlons, and are active members on 11/1 of the race year, receive a national ranking and have the chance to earn All American honors (top 10% of each age group).
- Discounts from USA Triathlon sponsors, including Fuel Belt, Rudy Project, BOCO Gear, Training Peaks, ROKA and more. Click here to view USA Triathlon Member Discounts. (Discount codes are accessed via your membership dashboard) Discounts on all USA Triathlon hosted webinars
- Take part in the Multisport Awards program which allows members to nominate one another for personal achievements and giving back to the community
- Savings at events (by not paying one-day membership fees)
- Access to members-only dashboard with opportunities to access giveaways and special articles
- USAT Store swag bag deal and exclusive member pricing. Details include: spend $25 or more at USATStore.com and get a free swag bag with over $20 worth of gear compliments of Endurance House! Swag bags include items from leading manufacturers such as Rudy Project, BOCO Gear, FuelBelt and more. (Valid one per member; must create a USATStore.com account; a different swag bag each month (min. $20 retail value))
- Members-only forum
- Have a voice in the direction and development of multisport by joining USAT Committees and Commissions
- Eligibility to qualify as a Team USA Triathlon/Duathlon member and compete at ITU World Championship events
- Eligibility to compete at USAT Short Course Triathlon and Duathlon National Championships
- Access to 12 National Championships available to members across the multisport spectrum (Please note: additional qualifications must be met to attend the Triathlon Olympic Distance National Championship).
- A new online membership portal that will enable personalization of USA Triathlon communication at the individual level, providing more relevant information to members
- E-newsletters to keep you informed
- Use of Regional Training Centers
- USA Triathlon Proud Member sticker
- The official USA Triathlon Rulebook. Please request your free E-copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Savings Calculator to see how much you could save by being an annual member of USA Triathlon.
One-Day Memberships- $15 (Adult Only)
One-Day Member Benefits:
- Excess accident insurance while participating in USA Triathlon-sanctioned events*
To apply the one day membership towards the purchase of an annual membership, send in a copy of the one day membership along with the annual membership application and payment for the remaining amount (Adult Annual Only).
Check out the discounts offered to USA Triathlon annual members on the membership discount overview page. If you're already a member, access the discount codes by logging into your membership account and clicking the member discounts button.