Our latest installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team members features male bantamweight Alejandro Chang of Ashburn, Va.
1. What is the one luxury item that you could not do without?
Alejandro: My phone.
2. Go-to breakfast meal?
3. What is your pet peeve?
Alejandro: When people offer me food when I'm cutting weight.
4. What luxury item do you wish you could invent?
Alejandro: I wish I invented the iPhone.
5. Early bird or night owl?
Alejandro: Night owl.
6. Best place you have competed at in the States?
Alejandro: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
7. What is your favorite room in your house and why?
Alejandro: Basement, because I can be as loud as I want for as long as I want.
8. If you had access to a time machine, where and when would you go?
Alejandro: I would go far into the future to see what has changed.
9. First thing you do when you wake up?
Alejandro: Weigh myself.
10. What is your favorite television program?
11. Most used app on your phone?
Alejandro: YouTube or Snapchat.
12. How do you relax?
Alejandro: I like to take long naps.
13. Last thing you ate?
Alejandro: A green apple.
14. Living celebrity you would like to meet and why?
Alejandro: Morgan Freeman, so I can hear his voice in person.
15. What is your favorite season -- winter, spring, summer or fall?
Alejandro: Red Sox.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Alejandro: Bora Bora.
18. Favorite emoji?
19. Name three things that most people do not know about you.
Alejandro: I like animals, I longboard, and I love filming and editing videos.
20. Pet peeve when traveling?
Alejandro: When people take the arm rests on the plane.