Our latest installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team features female lightweight Amanda Bluford of Plymouth, Minnesota.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Other than communication devices, what one personal item must you bring from home on road trips that you can't live without?
Amanda: Water bottle.
3. Best place you've ever visited?
4. Who would play you in a movie?
Amanda: Angela Bassett.
5. Go-to breakfast meal?
6. What communication tool do you use most often -- text messaging, talking on the cell phone or e-mail?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. TV show you can't miss, even when out of the country?
Amanda: Whatever is hot on Netflix.
9. Other than family, who would you like to invite to complete a dinner foursome (individuals can be dead or alive)?
Amanda: Tupac, Maya Angelou, Muhammad Ali and Serena Williams.
10. What is your pet peeve?
11. Top two things still on your bucket list?
Amanda: New York City on New Year's Eve, and visiting Egypt.
12. Favorite quote and by whom?
Amanda: "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." -Maya Angelou
13. Most used app on your phone?
Amanda: Google Maps.
14. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
Amanda: Their vibe.
15. What do you like to do in your spare time?
16. Instagram of Snapchat?
17. Are you a morning person, afternoon person or night person?
Amanda: Late, late night.
18. Funniest teammate?
Amanda: TJ (Terrence Jennings).
19. What is your hometown (Plymouth, Minn.) best known for?
20. Favorite thing to eat?