Our next installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team members features female middleweight Madelynn Gorman-Shore of Littleton, Colorado.
1. What is your most prized possession?
Madelynn: My stuffed elephant.
2. Sport you're best at other than taekwondo?
Madelynn: Volleyball or snowboarding.
3. Favorite emoji?
4. Top two things still on your bucket list?
Madelynn: The 2020 Olympics and learning to surf.
5. Last thing you ate?
Madelynn: A salad.
6. What is your pet peeve?
Madelynn: Chewing gum or food with your mouth closed.
7. If you had access to a time machine, where and when would you go?
Madelynn: I'd go back to the '80s or go see the dinosaurs.
8. Early bird or night owl?
Madelynn: I'm a night owl.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Madelynn: I'd live in San Diego.
10. Favorite venue and city to compete at overseas?
Madelynn: Any of the European venues.
11. Last book you read?
Madelynn: "Game of Thrones".
12. Living celebrity you would like to meet and why?
Madelynn: Zac Efron or Chris Hemsworth because I have a huge crush on them.
13. Favorite pro team in the U.S.?
Madelynn: Colorado Avalanche.
14. You never leave the house without?
Madelynn: My phone and wallet.
15. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Madelynn: I like to hang out with friends or go to the mountains.
16. If you could trade lives with anyone for one day, who would that be?
Madelynn: Any billionaire.
17. What is your favorite room in your house and why?
Madelynn: My room because that's when I'm the most comfortable.
18. Last thing you googled?
Madelynn: A columbine flower.
19. Other than family, who would you like to invite to complete a dinner foursome (individuals can be dead or alive)?
Madelynn: I'd invite Robin Williams, my coach, my best friend, and Michael Jackson.
20. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
Madelynn: Their eyes.