Our latest installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team members features female heavyweight Jackie Galloway of Wylie, Texas.
1. Instagram or Snapchat?
2. Favorite fun moment off the mat during this season?
Jackie: My boyfriend and I got our kitty! His name is T'Challa.
3. Last thing you ate?
Jackie: Acai bowl.
4. What is your favorite season -- winter, spring, summer or fall?
5. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
Jackie: Their eyes.
6. What are your most prized possessions?
Jackie: My ring and necklace from my boyfriend, and my Olympic medal.
7. Favorite emoji?
Jackie: 😂 The laughing one.
8. Best place you have visited for vacation?
Jackie: The Luxor Temple in Egypt. It was technically for a tournament, not vacation, but I still had the chance to enjoy the history.
9. Coffee or tea.
10. Best place you have competed at in the States?
Jackie: Fort Worth, Texas. Having a hometown World Team Trials was pretty great.
11. A little known fact about yourself that many would find interesting?
Jackie: I love reading science fiction (well just reading in general), but Isaac Asimov is one of my favorites.
12. Click shuffle on your phone's music, what's the first song that plays?
Jackie: "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube.
13. What is your pet peeve?
Jackie: When people walk really slow and all of a sudden stop like in the middle of the sidewalk or halls.
14. Favorite pro team in the U.S.?
Jackie: I don't really have one.
15. What is your favorite television program?
Jackie: Currently, I've been binge watching "Archer".
16. What is the one luxury item that you could not do without?
Jackie: A toilet.
17. What is your hometown best known for?
Jackie: My hometown of Wylie, Texas, has grown over the past few years, but one of my favorite things to do is go to a small breakfast place in historic downtown, have some coffee and take in the ambiance.
18. Last meme you sent or received?
Jackie: I don't really send memes.
19. After a long trip outside the country, what would be your ideal first meal back in the States?
Jackie: A stack of pancakes and some scrambled eggs.
20. Living celebrity you would like to meet and why?
Jackie: Gal Gadot. She did an amazing job at being Wonder Woman, so I would want to ask her how it felt to be in that position.