Our latest installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team members features female flyweight Charlotte Craig of Murrieta, California.
1. Click shuffle on your phone's music. What's the first song that plays?
Charlotte: "Lost" by Frank Ocean.
2. What is your favorite restaurant?
Charlotte: Any restaurant that serves ramen or poke!
3. What is your favorite taekwondo drill?
Charlotte: My favorite taekwondo drill is sparring.
4. What is your favorite holiday?
Charlotte: Christmas of course!
5. First thing you do when you wake up?
Charlotte: Hit my snooze button, lol.
6. TV show you can't resist?
Charlotte: I love "Vampire Diaries", "Game of Thrones" and "Suits".
7. Favorite quote and by whom?
Charlotte: "Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently." -Marie Forleo.
8. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
Charlotte: Their smile :)
9. Name three things that most people do not know about you.
Charlotte: I love school, I really enjoy cooking, and I am missing my left kidney.
10. What is your pet peeve?
Charlotte: Bad hygiene.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Charlotte: On the beach in San Diego!
12. Age you became a taekwondo fan?
Charlotte: I fell in love and became a fan of taekwondo when I was 2 or 3!
13. Favorite thing to eat?
Charlotte: Ramen and poke!
14. Are you a morning person, afternoon person, or night person?
Charlotte: I am more an afternoon and night person. I like my sleep!.
15. What is your favorite season -- winter, spring, summer or fall?
Charlotte: Summer for sure!
16. If you could trade lives with anyone for one day, who would that be?
Charlotte: Hmmmm...I have no clue. I don't think I would want to trade lives even for just a day.
17. Last book you read?
Charlotte: "Fahrenheit 451" and tons of textbooks for school.
18. If you had access to a time machine, where and when would you go?
Charlotte: I would love to travel back in time and see my parents when they were little.
19. Best place you've ever visited?
Charlotte: Greece! It's so beautiful and so much history!
20. Favorite venue and city to compete at overseas?
Charlotte: I don't have a favorite city to compete at overseas but I do really enjoy when competitions are held in Europe or South America.