Our latest installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team members features female featherweight Ara White of Largo, Fla.
1. Click shuffle on your phone's music, what's the first song that plays?
Ara: "Down" by Marian Hill.
2. Early bird or night owl?
Ara: Night owl.
3. Pet peeve when traveling?
Ara: My biggest pet peeve when traveling is when people complain about TSA lines.
4. Top two things still on your bucket list?
Ara: Get a crazy shake from Black Tap Brewery in New York, and go to Machu Picchu and pet a llama.
5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Ara: Stretchy arms.
6. Sport you're best at other than taekwondo?
7. How do you relax?
Ara: Take a nap.
8. Instagram or Snapchat?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Ara: Bake or knit hats.
11. Name three things that most people do not know about you?
Ara: I will graduate high school with an associates degree, I have a huge scar on my knee from childhood, and I like to collect socks.
12. Other than communication devices, what one personal item must you bring from home on road trips that you can't live without?
Ara: A blanket or headphones.
13. Funniest teammate?
Ara: Austin Tran
14. On an airplane, would you rather sleep, read, work on a computer or talk with the person sitting next to you?
15. Favorite thing to eat?
16. What is your favorite television program?
Ara: "Grey's Anatomy".
17. What is your hometown best known for?
Ara: Grouper sandwich.
18. Last book you read?
Ara: "American Sniper".
19. Age you became a taekwondo fan?
Ara: Probably when I was 5.
20. What is your favorite season -- winter, spring, summer or fall?