Welcome to our first installment of profiles with our 2017 Senior National Team members. We start off with 20 questions for male heavyweight Stephen Lambdin of Colleyville, Texas.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Are you a morning person, afternoon person or night person?
Stephen: Depends on the time of day.
3. What is your favorite season -- winter, spring, summer or fall?
4. First thing you do when you wake up?
Stephen: Sing a song I like to call "Morning's Here" to my neighbors.
5. Last thing you googled?
Stephen: Who let the dogs out?
6. Funniest teammate?
Stephen: Luis Reyes. His impersonation of Ricardo Montalban is amazing..
7. Name three things that most people do not know about you?
Stephen: My social security number, I can only eat peas in even numbers, and I'm actually three Muppets in an overcoat.
8. You never leave the house without?
9. What luxury item do you wish you could invent?
Stephen: The Piano-Key Necktie.
10. Best place you've ever visited?
11. Other than communication devices, what one personal item must you bring from home on road trips that you can't live without?
Stephen: My insulin.
12. What is your most prized possession?
Stephen: My Piano-Key Necktie.
13. What is your favorite room in your house and why?
Stephen: The bathroom. It's where I get the most reading done.
14. The last meme you sent or received?
15. What communication tool do you use most often -- text messaging, talking on the cell phone or e-mail?
Stephen: "What is text messaging?", Alex.
16. Instagram or Snapchat?
17. Favorite thing to eat?
Stephen: Korean food.
18. Top songs on your phone or music service?
Stephen: "X Gonna Give It To Ya" by DMX, "Jungle Love" by Morris Day and The Time, and "Touch Myself" by The Divinyls.
19. Top two things still on your bucket list?
1) Open a restaurant called "Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag.
2) See Bette Midler on Broadway in the critically acclaimed smash hit "Rochelle Rochelle"
20. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
Stephen: Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag.