In our latest installment of 20 Questions we get to know a little bit more about Senior National Team heavyweight Stephen Lambdin.
1. It's Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Stephen: A danish and coffee.
2. If you didn't compete in taekwondo, what else would you be doing?
Stephen: I'd start a business. I could go for that.
3. Who's your hero?
Stephen: My mom is my hero. While battling stage 3 cancer she has taught me that no challenge is too great for God to overcome. She's the toughest person I know.
4. Last book you couldn't put down?
Stephen: "The Edge" by Tony Robbins.
5. Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
Stephen: The lifeguard (Wendy Peffercorn) from the movie "The Sandlot".
6. What's playing on your IPod right now?
Stephen: Anything by Hella Zealous.
7. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
Stephen: The Beatles.
8. What's the best thing about your hometown?
Stephen: The fact that, even with traffic, you can pretty much get anywhere in 20 minutes.
9. What's your weirdest habit?
Stephen: I can only eat peas in even numbers.
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Stephen: People texting during a movie. That and animals dressed as people.
11. What's your fast food guilty pleasure?
Stephen: In-N-Out Burger.
12. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Stephen: I showed up to a party wearing the same dress as Tim Thackrey. It was the worst!
13. Which person, alive or dead, would you like to have dinner with?
Stephen: Tyler Durden.
14. What's your favorite vacation destination?
Stephen: Anywhere that has a beach, and no cellphone reception.
15. What is your favorite TV show?
Stephen: "Mad Men".
16. What's your dream car?
Stephen: Aston Martin DB9.
17. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Stephen: I'd love to be able to fly.
18. What's the one thing you haven't done that you'd love to do?
Stephen: I'd love to see the northern lights.
19. If someone was buying you dinner, you're having...
Stephen: The filet, medium rare, and a sweet potato.
20. What are your words to live by?
Stephen: "If you're good at something, never do it for free."