In our latest installment of 20 Questions with..., we get to know a little bit more about Senior National Team finweight Kelsey Junious. You can help support Kelsey's trip to the World Championships in May by donating to her Dream Fund. Click HERE to learn more.
1. It's Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Kelsey: Oatmeal or veggie sandwich.
2. If you didn't compete in taekwondo, what else would you be doing?
Kelsey: Track. I really like running and it's something I've always wanted to try.
3. Who's your hero?
Kelsey: My mom is my hero because she is very hardworking and loving. She never fails to provide for my brother and me.
4. Last book you couldn't put down?
Kelsey: "Divergent." I read the book and watch the movie a million times.
5. Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
Kelsey: Justin Bieber.
6. What's playing on your IPod right now?
Kelsey: Some new songs I've been listening to: "You're So Beautiful", "See You Again", and "Duty Love."
7. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
Kelsey: I haven't been to any concert yet. If I could pick anyone to see live it would be Usher.
8. What's the best thing about your hometown?
Kelsey: Family-owned restaurants. There are a lot of restaurants with homemade food and the environment is very welcoming.
9. What's your weirdest habit?
Kelsey: Bringing my stuffed monkey Bob everywhere. He has been on all my trips and I've started to collect pins to put on him.
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Kelsey: I get very annoyed with people who walk slowly in the hallways at school.
11. What's your fast food guilty pleasure?
12. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Kelsey: In 4th grade I was running around at recess and my pants fell down in school.
13. Which person, alive or dead, would you like to have dinner with?
Kelsey: Muhammad Ali. He is very inspirational and I love reading his quotes.
14. What's your favorite vacation destination?
Kelsey: I would love to go to Australia for vacation. I've always wanted to see a kangaroo and a koala.
15. What is your favorite TV show?
Kelsey: My favorite TV show is "Pretty Little Liars."
16. What's your dream car?
Kelsey: I would love to have a Lamborghini.
17. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Kelsey: It would be cool to be able to fly.
18. What's the one thing you haven't done that you'd love to do?
Kelsey: I want to go to Italy and try all the Italian food!
19. If someone was buying you dinner, you're having...
Kelsey: I would order calamari as an appetizer, then for dinner I would have chicken alfredo, and for desert tiramisu.
20. What are your words to live by?
Kelsey: I love the quote "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" by Muhammad Ali.