Amy Wang and Nikhil Kumar in mixed doubles at the 2022 ITTF Pan Am Championships, Nov. 11, 2022, in Santiago,Chile.
USA Table Tennis (USATT), the National Governing Body for the sport of table tennis in the United States and a member of the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC), is soliciting proposals to host the 2023 USATT National Team Trials, which will be used to determine the players selected to represent USATT at the upcoming 2023 Pan American Games and 2023 Pan American Championships.
DATES: April 7th , 2023 – April 9th , 2023
Requirements – General Conditions
Prospective bidders must:
- Be a USATT Registered Club in good standing.
- Provide complimentary internet access for tournament operations
- Be closed for open play or other activities during specified practice or competition hours. Host club may, at its discretion, charge a mutually approved entry fee for spectators.
- Provide an Emergency Medical Technician on-site.
Requirements – Playing Conditions
- All competition and practice tables must be ITTF approved. Please indicate on the attached form the manufacturer, model, and age/condition of proposed tables.
- Venue must have a minimum of eight (12) competition tables and eight (6) practice tables.
- All competition courts must be a minimum of 23 x 46.
- All competition courts must be fully barriered.
- All competition courts must have a minimum of 800 lux at table height over each table, with 600 lux on the remainder of the court with even light distribution.Flooring
- Wood or rubberized (ITTF approved) flooring is required for all competition and practice courts.
- Other Conditions
- Minimum of 26’ ceiling height
- Air flow of less than 1.18 inches per second
- Balls will be provided by USATT (Nittaku 3* 40+ Premium)
All bids must be received, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm (MT) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. USATT retains the sole right to select the winning bid based on internal qualitative and quantitative measures.
Registration and Entry Fees
All Registration and Entry Fee processes will be handled by USATT. USATT will also run the event and provide officials and staff.