Coaching Position at Zing! Table Tennis Center
Zing! Table Tennis Center is seeking a skilled, personable, and dynamic coach to work together with Zing!’s owner to extend our group and private lesson programs.
Skills, Traits and Attributes Desired:
- Skilled, personable, and experienced coach with the ability to teach flexibly to student’s goals, learning style, and potential.
- Have ITTF Level I (or above) Certification and/or NCTTA Certification or be willing to obtain.
- Preferably have a 2,000 USATT rating or above.
- A love of working with kids, treating them with kindness and respect.
- With kids, the ability to set clear behavioral boundaries and to inspire respect from them.
- Emotional intelligence to work skillfully with people of all ages.
- Be a pro-active go getter willing to do outreach with me to bring more kids into our Junior programs.
- The ability to run groups effectively and implement a long-term development plan.
- Be always willing to extend your skill and knowledge of the game.
Zing! is a 9 court court full-time professional facility located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. We are located near five colleges including the U Mass Amherst, Amherst College, Smith College, Mount Holyoke College, and Hampshire College. The quality of life is strongly positive, and the City of Northampton, seven minutes to the North, has been rated Nationally as one of the ten best small town cities in to live.
Interested: email a resume, short cover letter, and your GPA if graduated in the past 10 years, to Noel Abbott, owner/CEO Noel@ZingTT.com. Or call Zing! (413) 203-5942.
*I am also looking for a business partner, please contact me for more info.