Dear Friend of USA Table Tennis,
USATT is excited to announce that we have partnered with Simply Compete to launch a new Membership Management System, this is your invitation to join us!
We feel that this partnership and platform will greatly help in growing the sport of Table Tennis within the United States. The new system is much more intuitive and user friendly than in the past. Combined with numerous new features, we really think you’ll like it here!
In Simply Compete you can:
- Manage your personal information
- Renew your membership
- View your tournament and rating history
- View your friend’s and family’s tournament and rating history
- Find and register for tournaments
- Find and register for leagues
- View your rating progression chart
- Upload a picture to your profile
- Use Google Maps to find clubs
- Share your tournament results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more!
Simply Compete is a one stop shop for clubs as well!
- Manage club information
- Renew club affiliations
- Sanction tournaments
- Run tournament registration
- Submit tournament results
- Run Leagues
- Post to social media
Not all features will be immediately available.
We hope to make this transition as smooth as possible so please bear with us as we move forward with this exciting change! Please note that the ratings page will be down for the next few days but we have a current rating list available (the US Nationals are not included in this list).
Your old USATT account and all data associated with it, has been migrated over to the new system. The login email you used in the past will still be in use on the new system. In order for you to access your account, please visit the URL below and setup your password on the new system:
If you have any questions, please contact Andrew.Horn@USATT.org or 719-866-4583 Ext.5.
We sincerely thank you for your support of USA Table Tennis!