USATT Insider poses 11 questions to Daryl Morey of the Houston Rockets
1) Why do you play?
For exercise and I love cranking forehand loops
2) Which is your favorite tournament?
3) Who is your primary nemesis?
Not really good enough to have a primary nemesis but my neighbor Jeff growing up is probably the closest thing.
4) What is your favorite game tactic to score?
5) Thoughts on the Poly Ball.
I am not good enough for it to make a big difference.
6) Toughest Loss?
In the finals of Northwestern University championship in 1995.
7) Greatest Win?
Against Rich Cho in NBA table tennis championship.
8) How you prepare for a tournament?
Last minute practice with Jimmy Butler.
9) When you see a new player at the club, what do you do?
Play him or her.
10) Player you would most like to play in a tournament?
I love playing choppers, I can beat choppers 200+ rated more than me as I am good at looping chop.
11) If you had to face Timothy or Crystal Wang what would your game plan be?
Avoid getting shut out!