11 Questions with Ben Hadden
1) Why do you play?
I play because it's fun and it gives me lots of adrenaline
2) Which is your favorite tournament?
The Arnold Classic
3) Who is your primary nemesis?
I'm afraid of losing to an opponent at the Para Pan Ams.
4) What is your favorite game tactic to score?
I like to push the ball.
5) Thoughts on the Poly Ball.
The poly ball slows the game down. However the balls are very expensive cost a lot, and break after only a few rally's of play.
6) Toughest Loss?
I lost to a 7 year old girl at nationals
7) Greatest Win?
2450 player in 41 handicap
8) How you prepare for a tournament?
I train 5 days a week.
9) When you see a new player at the club, what do you do?
Introduce myself and enjoy having someone new to play.
10) Player you would most like to play in a tournament?
11) If you had to face Jimmy Butler what would your game plan be?
Jimmy Butler - a wide push to the forehand and then loop everything into his body