David Sakai - USATT Hall of Famer and Multiple x 2013 US National 65+ Singles and Doubles Champion
11 Questions with David Sakai
For the love of the game, exercise and all the important things it has meant in my life.
2) Which is your favorite tournament?
Nationals and US Open
3) Who is your primary nemesis?
4) What is your favorite game tactic to score?
A well placed backhand against any strong power shot
5) Thoughts on the Poly Ball.
I like it and think it will improve overall game of Table Tennis
6) Toughest Loss?
Having Dan Seemiller match point
7) Greatest Win?
Zlatko Cordas (former winner of European top 12 and German national coach in retirement)
8) How you prepare for a tournament?
Lots of practice and other competitive play
9) When you see a new player at the club, what do you do?
Find out how old they are and then welcome them to our great sport
10) Player you would most like to play in a tournament?
Anyone I can beat and look good at the same time
11) If you had to face Jimmy Butlerwhat would your game plan be?
Play Jimmy's forehand out of respect for his world class backhand