JOB TITLE: Austin Table Tennis Club Coach
LOCATION : 8956 Research BVLD, Austin, TX 78758
Full time position for providing coaching services to Austin Table Tennis Club junior athlete and members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, recruit and provide information and guidance to athletes interested in becoming members of the Austin Table Tennis Junior Team.
- Provide individual and group coaching to the club members and junior athletes.
- Other duties as assigned by ATTC Head Coach.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of athletes in a diverse skill level.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and behavior.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to ATTC members and junior athletes.
- Have huge passion to be a coach and enjoy coaching.
- USATT rating must be above 2250 or have equal skill level
- Willing to submit to and pass a background check
- Experienced coaches will be given a priority consideration.
- Have a good passion to be a coach and enjoy coaching
- We could support job visa if the candidate is needed.
1. The whole annual compensation package is between $36k to $60k in the first two years contract.
2. The package includes: basic salary, bonus, insurance, and other benefits
3. The club offers 6 days paid leave vacation every year and 6 regular off days could be shifted to together.
Each applicant should provide a resume and cover letter.