2021 US National Table Tennis Championships COVID‐19 BASIC OPERATIONAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
SPECTATORS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE PLAYING VENUE AT THE US NATIONAL TABLE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS
MINOR‐AGED PLAYERS ARE PERMITTED ONE PARENT OR ADULT GUARDIAN TO ENTER THE VENUE DURING THEIR MATCH
COACHES MUST BE ON THE USATT COACHING REGISTRY, A PARENT, OR ADULT GUARDIAN TO ENTER THE VENUE FOR THEIR PLAYER(S) MATCH(ES)
PLEASE SEE THE FULL COVID –19 TOURNAMENT SAFETY OPERATIONAL PLAN FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE
1. All persons must wear face‐coverings at all times unless actually engaged in warm‐up or competition. This includes all officials, umpires, and scorekeepers. Failure to wear face‐coverings will result in immediate removal from the playing venue and automatic disqualification.
NOTE: Although it is not currently the case, it is possible that Las Vegas, Nevada, may deem it a mandatory requirement that all persons wear face‐coverings at all times, including when engaged in actual competition. In such jurisdictions, ALL PERSONS must wear face‐coverings at ALL TIMES.
2. All persons must undergo any required health‐related testing prior to entering the facility, including temperature checks.
3. All persons experiencing physical symptoms possibly related to COVID‐19, including coughing or fever, are prohibited from entering the competition venue.
4. All persons must maintain appropriate social distancing at all times when inside the competition venue. Failure to maintain appropriate social distancing will result in automatic disqualification.
5. No more than two persons [other than officials] are permitted at any table in preparation for competition or actual competition play at any time.
6. Participants are required to observe and follow all routing instructions within the competition venue.
7. The 2021 US National Table Tennis Championships will not have doubles competition in order to help protect the health and safety of the participants.
8. Participants are not permitted to be closer than six feet to the Tournament Director’s work area.
9. No shaking of hands after matches.
10. Participants are required to follow all rules related to usage of competition balls and care and cleaning of competition tables.
11. No food is allowed inside the competition venue.
12. In event of event cancellation due to COVID‐19 restrictions being extended or introduced then refund of entry fees will be made to players.