USA Softball is the National Governing Body of Softball in the United States. We operate both at a national level as well as a grassroots level where we support the day-to-day of our 67 local associations. This support is facilitated through several websites that provide our members with online registration, team, & tournament management.
Interested applicants should submit the following by March 12, 2021 to Devin Loehrs, Registrations Administrator & Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least two references
Subject Line: APPLICATION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
- Provide detailed, customized instructions to our local associations, partners, and customers to ensure the best a quality experience.
- Make, receive and transfer calls as needed in a professional and friendly manner.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Knowing our tournament and registrations sites inside and out so that you can answer questions and provide support.
- Prioritize assignments and responsibility in accordance with your daily tasks and maintain a consistent pace of task completion.
- Knowledge of email communications
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be friendly, patient, dedicated, determined and professional
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Computer experience. (Excel preferred)
- Communication: Greet callers in a friendly manner and be prepared to answer any questions they may have and know who/where to transfer the call to if unable to answer
- Customer Focus: Work on behalf of the client as if the ordered product was your own. Provide excellent service to the client as you would for yourself.
- Problem Solving: Work to resolve conflicts or answer customer questions/concerns upfront to alleviate escalations/complaints
- Weekday afternoons and evenings
- Weekend mornings and afternoons
- $13 - $16/hour Compensation dependent upon skill level and experience.
- 25 – 29 hours a week