The 2015 USA Racquetball National Doubles Championships will be held February 11-15, 2015 in Tempe, AZ on the campus of Arizona State University. This is the sport's premiere doubles tournament and everyone is invited to play. The tournament is presented by Penn and offers doubles divisions for skill, and age+skill for men and women.
NEWLY ADDED FEATURES
- NATIONAL TEAM/AMATEUR DOUBLES - Don’t miss a great opportunity to play Doubles with a National Team Member. Donors of $250 will be matched up with National Team Qualifier division entrants for a single-elimination (one game to 11) Doubles Challenge.
- CLASSIC RACQUET DIVISIONS - Have some fun and go back in time with the new Classic Racquet divisions. Racquet length is limited to 18.5 inches. Break out the old duds and compete for the best dressed in the divisions. Don’t have a classic racquet? Hit up your local thrift store or borrow one from the Championship desk.
- AWARDS AND PRIZE MONEY - The Men's and Women's U.S. Team Qualifying division and the Mixed Open division will now offer prize money. The Men's and Women's U.S. Team Qualifying division also determines one-year appointments to the U.S. National Team that will be competing in international and world events.
- THE ROAD TO TORONTO - The 2015 National Doubles Championships will identify the Men’s and Women’s Doubles Teams who are likely to represent the United States at the 2015 Pan Am Games..
- NEWLY DESIGNED MEDALS - The amateur divisions will be awarded with a newly designed National Championship medal for 1st through 4th place finishers.
- VIP HOSPITALITY - USA Racquetball Lifetime Members, National Team Members and other special guests enjoy wonderful VIP Hospitality, including expedited check-in and bag tag. Become a Lifetime Member today or purchase a pass to experience these first-rate benefits.
There will also be live streaming of selected matches on the championship court, including the Men's and Women's U.S. Team Qualifying divisions on the USA Racquetball Network. (USA Racquetball Network)
The entry deadline is Friday-January 30, 2015. For more information about the 2015 National Doubles, click on the links below. For more immediate information contact the USA Racquetball Staff via telephone at: (719) 635-5396.
Online Entry | Additional Information | Hotel Information | Printable Entry Form (Adobe PDF)
Note on Downloadable Information
You will need to have Adobe Reader installed to view the Printable Entry Form. Click here to begin the free Adobe download.