The 2014 USA Racquetball National Collegiate Championships sponsored by Wilson and presented by Penn and Ektelon Racquetball features nearly 350 of the best young college racquetball players representing 50 colleges and universities from across the country. Winners of the men's and women's singles #1 are named to the U.S. Adult National Team that competes and represents Team USA at all international and world competition.
This event is a National Singles Regional Qualifier.
- All collegiate entrants will qualify for the 2014 National Singles this May in Fullerton, CA.
- Winners of the men's and women's singles #1 Gold divisions will be named to the U.S. Adult National Team.
- All schools and players must submit eligibility forms signed by the registrar. These forms can be submitted separately but must be received by the entry deadline to qualify players for participation.
- ALL DIVISIONS WILL BE TWO SERVES
- For more information click the info link on the tournament site.
March 13, Thursday: 12pm to 7pm
March 14, Friday: 10am to 7pm
March 15, Saturday: 10am to 4pm (Finals)
Live Broadcast Link: USA Racquetball Network
*Times subject to change based upon length of matches. Times listed are for (EST). Location: Raleigh, NC.