High Performance Centers
Women's High Performance Centers
USA Field Hockey's High Performance Training Centers identify and train potential U.S. Women's National Team athletes through comprehensive training and skill enhancement sessions, as well as premier level competitions. High Performance Centers allow athletes to train in regional areas close to their homes by some of the country's top coaches.
Trials are open to:
- Enrolled collegiate athlete and post-collegiate athletes
- Athletes identified by USA Field Hockey
The top athletes will be selected to represent their region at the Young Women's National Championship (YWNC), held annually in June. Selections are performance based to ensure that the strongest representative team participates at the National Championship. The YWNC serves as a selection opportunity for the 2021 U.S. U-21 Women’s National Team, U.S. Women’s National Development Squad and U.S. Women’s National Team. More information on the sites below will be available when sites are confirmed.
Men's High Performance Centers
The men's Regional High Performance Centers and Regional Development Centers are continuing to grow and provide quality training and competition in 2020. Click on the below sites for more information and/or to register.
Participation in the Junior Performance Centers is open to all players aged 21 and under. Participation at a Junior Performance Center will allow athletes to be selected to participate in the California Cup for their respective region. Participation in these Regional Sites and or California Cup is necessary for selection to the Junior U.S. Men's National Teams.
- Bay Area - Michael Barminski email@example.com
- East Coast - EastCoastHPC@gmail.com
- Ventura County - Shawn Nakamura firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado (Developmental) - Paul Lewis email@example.com
- Mid-Atlantic - Alex Grassi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid-Jersey Knights Field Hockey Club - Joey Civico email@example.com