2021 Disney Field Hockey Showcase COVID Protocols
The health and safety measures below have been updated after considering the guidance of government and local health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in addition to the U.S. Travel Association and Disney's team of health experts.
- All players, coaches, and staff must complete a COVID-19 Waiver prior to participation at any event held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Teams and spectators should self-screen prior to arrival
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Exposure to COVID-19
- PCR Testing is not required
- Face Coverings
- If players are on the sidelines/bench they must be 3 feet socially distanced or have their masks on
- Masks must be worn in indoor locations (restrooms, venues, etc.)
- Physical Distancing
- 3 feet of distance should be maintained from other teams or people outside your travel party
- This includes in seating locations throughout the complex
- Each team must have a designated COVID Safety Representative assigned in advance but they are no longer required to sign the attestation form
- We will send out an updated “Know Before You Go” flier prior to the tournament
- Spectators must maintain a 3 feet separation from the field of play.