Hello USA Diving Members!
On behalf of everyone at USA Diving, we hope you are staying safe (and sane) during this pandemic. We know this is a tough time with facility closures and government mandates, but we wanted to provide some insurance reminders as it pertains to at-home workouts. Our current policy remains in place. USA Diving insurance does not provide coverage for any residential/home-based facilities for sanctioned practices.
With that being said, we understand that this is a tough time to find ways to stay active. We have spoken to our risk management company, as well as discussed internally, our stance on virtual training. USA Diving will continue to enforce its current insurance policy which requires a coach member to be present while training occurs. The alternative would be very hard to define and could potentially put our athlete members in unsafe situations and open the organization up to additional liability.
Please also note that all Safe Sport policies, including the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention (MAAP) policies, apply and remain in place.
Additionally, we are sending you TrueSport (Powered by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) Q Tips which are short videos from the expert Nadia Kyba. Hopefully, these quick videos will keep you calm, cool, and collected throughout the coming weeks!
· Q Tips: Coping with Quarantine Life - Nadia Kyba on Relationships:https://vimeo.com/399179048
· Q Tips: Coping with Quarantine Life - Nadia Kyba on Parent/Child Conflict:https://vimeo.com/399179017
· Q Tips: Coping with Quarantine Life - Nadia Kyba on Mindfulness: https://vimeo.com/399178983
· Q Tips: Coping with Quarantine Life - Nadia Kyba on Keeping the Peace: https://vimeo.com/399178952
· Q Tips: Coping with Quarantine Life - Nadia Kyba on Conflict Resolution: https://vimeo.com/399178906
· Q Tips: Coping with Quarantine Life - Nadia Kyba on Boundaries:https://vimeo.com/399178853
If you have any further questions, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you as soon as possible!