The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Sarah Bacon.
- What movie can you watch over and over without getting tired of it? Why?
SB: “Miracle, It's such a motivating and powerful movie.”
- What food have you never eaten but would really like to try? Why?
SB: “I've never in my life had an Acai bowl. They look really good and I would want to try one some day.”
- What super power would you like to have? Why?
SB: “I think being able to read peoples' minds would be pretty cool. I would also like to be able to fly, so I could travel the world and go places whenever I wanted to without spending money.”
- What’s the best vacation you’ve ever had? Why?
SB: “My family use to go on family reunions when we were younger. We would go to Elkhart Lake in Wisconsin. It was always so much fun being there with my three brothers and the rest of our family for a week. So many great stories and memories from those weekends.”
- What’s the coolest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
SB: “Probably an iguana. I haven't seen many cool animals in the wild, though.”
- If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?
SB: “If I owned a restaurant it would serve every flavor of mountain dew imaginable, gummy candy like gummy bears and gummy watermelons, I would make a deal with taco bell and serve their menu, and then probably my mom’s homemade chili recipe as well.”
- What’s the best sandwich you’ve ever had? Why?
SB: “Chicken and Cheddar with no cheddar with a ton of franks red hot sauce from Potbelly's. Shout out to the Potbelly worker in Minnesota for always knowing my order when I walk in.”
- What do you do when you hear something in the middle of the night while you are in bed?
SB: “Lay there and try to be as quiet as possible to hear if I hear something again.”
- What mythical creature do you wish existed? Why?
SB: “A Baby Tarzan because he is so cute and I want one really bad.”
- Do you think aliens exist? Why?
SB: “I would have to see one in order to believe that they exist.”
Check out Sarah’s bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!