The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Zach Cooper.
1. What movie can you watch over and over without getting tired of it? Why?
ZC: “Step brothers. It’s funny.”
2. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever had? Why?
ZC: “A trip to Florida. All of my family was there.”
3. What’s the coolest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
ZC: “A tiger.”
4. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
ZC: “Hot sauce and pasta.”
5. What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime?
ZC: “Earning a full ride to college.”
6. What super power would you like to have?
ZC: “Super speed.”
7. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?
ZC: “Spicy food.”
8. What word is a lot of fun to say?
9. What question would you like to ask a time traveler from 200 years in the future?
ZC: “Were there any wars?”
10. Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to go with the flow? Why?
ZC: “I like things to be carefully planned.”
Check out Zach’s bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!