The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Briadam Herrera.
1. What movie can you watch over and over without getting tired of it? Why?
BH: “Animal house. It’s very funny.”
2. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy? Why?
BH: “Rice and banana. It’s really good.”
3. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try? Why?
BH: “Fried Oreos, it’s got to be good.”
4. What mythical creature do you wish existed? Why?
BH: “Gargoyle, they’re cool looking and are supposed to scare evil spirits away.”
5. If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator? Why?
BH: “Morgan Freeman. He has the smoothest voice.”
6. What language do you wish you could speak? Why?
BH: “Portuguese, because it sounds pretty cool.”
7. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?
BH: “Cuban food.”
8. What’s the best sandwich you’ve ever had? Why?
BH: “Cuban sandwich, I love all the ingredients in it.”
9. Who do you feel like you know even though you’ve never met them? Why?
BH: “Cristiano Ronaldo because he’s my favorite soccer player and I’ve followed him for a long time.”
10. What near future predictions do you have?
BH: “Brazil F.C. is going to win the FIFA World Cup this year.”
Check out Briadam’s bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!