The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Andrew Capobianco
1. What's your favorite emoji?
AC: "It is like a smiley face, but not so ordinary!"
2. What is the most unusual place you have ever visited?
AC: “Definitely Cuba. It was like going back in time with all of the old cards. And we made friends with a stray dog (Wilson)!"
3. What's the best vacation you've ever had?
AC: “Going to Barcelona and Paris with my family this past summer. Both cities had so much cool history and we got some great pictures!"
4. What's the most annoying noise?
AC: “SNORING. I am a really light sleeper, so I wake up easily if my roommate is snoring. That being said, I don't know if I snore and apologize if I do."
5. What's the coolest animal you've seen in the wild?
AC: “A bald eagle sometimes sits on one of the trees in our backyard. So symbolic. FREEDOM."
6. What word do you always misspell?
AC: “Weird. The i and e are really confusing to me especially when typing fast."
7. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?
8. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
AC: “I don't enjoy it so much anymore, but when I was younger my mom would put ketchup on my broccoli to get me to eat it!"
9. What's the most annoying thing about the social media platform you use most often?
AC: “Snapchat streaks require too much effort that I need to use on other things.”
10. What word is a lot of fun to say?
AC: “Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is fun to say and I find it funny that it is the fear of long words.”
Check out Andrew's bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!