The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Brooke Schultz
1. What is the most unusual place you have ever visited?
BS: "Cuba! Everything was so old there. My phone didn't work and it was nothing like I've experienced in the U.S."
2. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
BS: “French fries and ice cream! Little bit salty, little bit sweet."
3. If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
BS: “Ellen. I feel like she would make things funny and interesting!"
4. What language do you wish you could speak?
BS: “French. I tried learning in high school and I think it would be cool to learn any foreign language. I've just always been more interested in learning French."
5. What's the most annoying noise?
BS: “My alarm in the morning because I hate waking up. I also hate when people's ringtone is the sound of my alarm because it brings up painful memories in the middle of the day."
6. What word do you always misspell?
BS: “Definitely 'definitely'."
7. What is your favorite holiday movie?
BS: “The Santa Clause!"
8. Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to go with the flow?
BS: “Both. It depends on the situation. Sometimes I want to know what's going to happen, but sometimes I'd just rather let things play out."
9. What's the most annoying thing about the social media platform you use most often?
BS: “When Instagram doesn't show my timeline in chronological order.”
10. Which way should toilet paper hang?
BS: “Over. ALWAYS over.”
Check out Brooke's bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!