The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Carolina Sculti
1. What movie can you watch over and over without getting tired of it?
CS: "Shrek! Great music and I absolutely love Shrek. I listen to the soundtrack when I compete sometimes."
2. What food have you never eaten, but would really like to try?
CS: “A sushi burrito because I love sushi and burritos."
3. What mythical creature do you wish existed?
CS: “Leprechaun. They're short (like me) and make St. Patrick's Day way more fun."
4. What's the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime?
CS: “My dog Mocha was born on October 10, 2010."
5. What's your secret talent?
CS: “I can make dolphin noises with my tongue.”
6. What's your funniest story involving a car?
CS: “I ran a stop sign at the very beginning of my road test and started hysterically crying until the driving instructor made me pull over. Still passed though!"
7. What question would you like to ask a time traveler from 200 years in the future?
CS: “Is the moon colonized?"
8. What is your good luck charm?
CS: “My blanky. I bring it to all my meets!”
9. What's the most annoying thing about the social media platform you use most often?
CS: “Snapchat drains my battery :(”
10. What do you do when you hear something in the middle of the night while you are in bed?
CS: “Stay in bed all the way under the covers and hide while staying still. Or call my dog Mocha to come save me.”
Check out Carolina's bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!