The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10:Murphy Bromberg
1. What's your favorite emoji?
2. What movie can you watch over and over without getting tired of it?
MB: “Bridesmaids! Makes me laugh every time."
3. If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
MB: “Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. They would make it super funny."
4. What's the best vacation you've ever had?
MB: “My cousin was studying abroad in Australia and I got to go spend a couple of weeks with her. We spent time in Sydney, which is my favorite city, and we went up to the Great Barrier Reef.”
5. What's the coolest animal you've seen in the wild?
6. What's your secret talent?
MB: “Before surgery I could lick my elbow. It's very upsetting that I can't anymore, but I'm working on getting it back."
7. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
MB: “Definitely chocolate."
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
MB: “Home Alone. I always loved that movie growing up.”
9. What word is a lot of fun to say?
10. What's the most annoying thing about the social media platform you use most often?
MB: “When you shut the app and then immediately open it again.”
Check out Murphy's bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!