The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Olympic silver medalist Steele Johnson
1. What's the most annoying thing about the social media platform you use most?
SJ: “That you still cannot edit tweets."
2. What topic could you spend hours talking about?
3.What's the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime?
SJ: "Marrying my wife on a mountain top in Colorado. Nothing will ever top that."
4. What's the best vacation you've ever had?
SJ: "Honeymoon in Cancun last summer."
5. What language do you wish you could speak?
SJ: “Hebrew because I'd love to read the Old Testament in the original language.”
6. What weird food combination do you really enjoy?
SJ: "Sweet potato fries and mustard."
7. What mythical creature do you wish existed? Why?
SJ: "Loch Ness Monster because that'd actually be terrifying."
8. What's the coolest animal you've seen in the wild?
9. What super power would you like to have?
SJ: “Invisibility so I can literally spook everyone always."
10. What's your secret talent?
SJ: "I'm pretty good at Guitar Hero 3."
Check out Steele's bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!