The Tuesday 10 is a weekly Q&A session with 2018 High Performance Squad members, letting fans know some of the nation's best divers on a more fun and personal level. This week's Tuesday 10: Amy Cozad Magaña
1. What's your favorite emoji?
ACM: "A lot of times I say things that are weird and awkward, and I don't always know how people will react. So I just smile and wait, like that emoji!"
2. What weird food combination do you really enjoy?
ACM: “Corn on the cob with mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and chili powder. Try it sometime and you'll know why."
3. What mythical creature do you wish existed?
ACM: “I don't really wish any mythical creature existed because a lot of them are kind of scary. But I would vote for more puppies in the world!"
4. What's the most annoying noise?
ACM: “The sound of water running or dripping from the faucet. The noise of the dripping kills me, but the thought of wasting clean water kills me even more."
5. Who do you feel like you know even though you've never met them?
ACM: “Nicki Minaj. I've listened to her music religiously for a while now. I love her passion and work ethic as well as her confidence."
6. What's the best sandwich you've ever had?
ACM: “At the 2017 Indy Burger Battle, the Red Lion Grog House made a burger with jalapeños and a slice of apricot. It was the best burger I've ever had."
7. What's your secret talent?
ACM: “I'm pretty darn good at flipping fried eggs. I can flip fried eggs with the flick of my wrist without using a spatula and without breaking the yolk."
8. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?
ACM: “Breakfast foods with an emphasis on cereal. I'd serve all kinds of cereal!"
9. What topic could you spend hours talking about?
ACM: “Puppies, diving, Game of Thrones, the new tax reform, cereal, multi-variable calculus, my wedding day. All the best things in life pretty much.”
10. What do you do when you hear something in the middle of the night while you are in bed?
ACM: “I pay attention to my dog, Manny. B will bark at any little thing, but Manny only barks if something weird is going on. Then I investigate the problem and keep my puppers safe.”
Check out Amy's bio here and keep an eye out each week for the Tuesday 10!