The 2019 National Junior Olympics in Madison, Wisc. are a few days away, and USA Boxing wanted to just remind all the boxers and coaches what will be needed for a smooth and successful check-in on Sunday, June 23. Failure to have all things completed or current could lead to a boxer not boxing or a coach not able to work a corner.
If you have any questions, please contact USA Boxing at 719-866-2323. Complete tournament information can be found here.
- Boxer Passbook
- Completed Physical form completed within 1 year from June 23, 2019
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Birth Certificate, passport or previously verified member i.d. card
- 2019 USA Boxing Membership Card with Photo
- Athlete Code of Conduct (online)
- Signed and completed forms if applicable (signed by parent/guardian if under 18 years old)
- Coaches Passbook with current USA Boxing Membership Card
- Completed SafeSport Certification
- Completed Coach Certification