The Blue Legend Artistic Swim Team is located in Houston, Texas, part of the Blue Legend Swim School. We are looking for qualified and energetic individuals for the position of Synchronized Swimming Coach to work primarily with our head coach with a focus on the continued development and competitive success of our swimmers.
The school was founded in 2014. Over the years, we have provided swim training to over 1,500 children and teenagers. We currently have over 350 students, including over 40 elite synchronized swimmers. Team members range from 6 to 18 years old, training 2-4 times a week in different age groups, in line with the professionalism and dedication of top athletes. Our swim team aims to provide professional training to synchronized swimmers, focusing on competitive events. We have four locations in the Houston area. With our expansive basic swim training as the foundation, the synchronized swim team draws many new students from the talent pool.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Independently run coaching duties for the Blue Legend Artistic Swimming
• Assist swimmers in establishing individual goals and prepare them for competition
• Coordinate selected administrative duties as directed by the head coach
• Attend and coordinate activities of team members at selected away meets
• Help coordinate practices and schedules with members and parents
• Develop practices, lesson plans and routines appropriate to a variety of levels
• Coordinate with all coaches all auxiliary activities
• Provide clerical support by tracking individual swimmers’ progress, processing meet entries, submitting communication requests and work orders, and arranging travel as necessary
• Coordinate camps, clinics and workshops as directed
• Provide event information to participants, members, and staff as directed
• Perform all tasks assigned by the Blue Legend Artistic Swimming
Education, Experience and Skills required:
• Must be at least 18 years old, with a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to demonstrate skills at a proficient level
• Possession of current CPR and First Aid certifications
• Current U.S. Synchronized Swimming coach certification or obtained within 30 days of employment
• Two or more years of synchronized swimming team experience
• Performance sports and sports development experience, especially synchronized swimming, is preferred
• Thorough knowledge of necessary skills and stroke mechanics
• Ability to lead and motivate team members
• Must possess current safety certifications or obtained within 60 days of hire
• Strong communication (written and oral), organizational, and leadership skills required
Work Location (synchronized swimming):
• 8800 W Sam Houston Pkwy, s#107 Houston, TX 77099
• 1550 S Mason Rd Katy, TX 77450
We currently have multiple vacancies for professional synchronized swimming coaches, both full-time and part-time. We offer competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please visit our website at https://bluelegendswim.com/en/ for more information.
Interested candidates can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Michael at 202-251-6630