Lawrence Sapp competes in his second world series stop of the season.
Eight Team USA athletes, including Paralympians Jessica Long, Sophia Herzog and Lizzi Smith, are competing at the fourth stop on the World Para Swimming World Series circuit. The world series circuit takes place in seven countries across four continents from February to June. Indianapolis played host to the second stop of the circuit from April 4-6.
Follow along to see how Team USA athletes finish in the pool.
Friday, May 10
- Lizzi Smith - 100-meter butterfly (Pan American record)
- Jessica Long - 100 breaststroke
Other top moments:
- Sophia Herzog – Best time in the 100 breaststroke since Paralympic Games Rio 2016
Lawrence Sapp – Personal-best time in the 100 breaststroke
MeiMei White – Personal-best time in the 100 breaststroke
Saturday, May 11
- Jessica Long - 400 freestyle
- MeiMei White - 400 freestyle
- Lizzi Smith - 50 freestyle
Other top-10 finishes:
- 4th: Sophia Herzog - 400 freestyle
- 6th: Jessica Long - 50 freestyle
- 8th: Lawrence Sapp - 200 freestyle
- 10th: Connor Gioffreda - 400 freestyle
Sunday, May 12
- Jessica Long - 200 individual medley
- Lawrence Sapp - 200 individual medley
- 4th: Zach Shattuck - 50 butterfly
- 8th: MeiMei White - 200 individual medley
- 8th: Connor Gioffreda - 50 butterfly
- 10th: Sophia Herzog - 200 individual medley
For full results, click here.