In light of the ongoing challenges with Covid-19 and the cancellation of the Junior IBU Cup, USBA has decided to postpone the Youth/Junior trials races (originally scheduled for Dec. 28-31 in Anchorage, AK) until January 28-31, 2021 and move them to Mt. Itasca, MN.
PLEASE NOTE: Given the ever-changing landscape of sport and travel, USBA will continue to evaluate the situation and announce any further changes to these trials no later than December 28.
The Junior/Youth World Championship criteria is currently being examined and revised and will be released by the end of October at the latest.
Please direct any questions regarding these changes to Director of Athlete Development, Tim Burke (firstname.lastname@example.org).