TOKYO 2020 PARALYMPIC GAMES U.S. SCHOOL LEADERBOARD
The USOPC built a U.S. school leaderboard to aid schools and conferences as they monitor their Team USA medal-winning performances in Tokyo. Unlike Team USA’s full Paralympic medal count, which tallies one medal per team sport, the below leaderboard identifies which athletes have medaled and tallies one medal per school per athlete. In team sports like wheelchair basketball, several schools had multiple medalists.
NOTE: For a full breakdown of the 2020 Paralympic Games U.S. school leaderboard, please review the below database. Utilize Ctrl+Shift+Enter to view the raw data once within the report or view the 2020 Paralympic Games U.S. school leaderboard raw data.
Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games Collegiate Resources
As part of its Olympians Made Here collegiate solidarity campaign, the USOPC provided school and conference communicators with resources to aid their Paralympic Games coverage. Please review the below information as you celebrate your Team USA student-athletes in Tokyo.
• 2020 Paralympic Games Collegiate Footprint: See which athletes from your school are competing for Team USA in Tokyo.
• 2020 Paralympian Collegiate Testimonials: Athletes share how they have grown and developed by participating in college sports.
• U.S. Paralympian Collegiate Database: A historical overview of U.S. Paralympians with collegiate student-athlete affiliations.
• 2020 U.S. Paralympic Team: See a full list of athletes competing on the 2020 U.S. Paralympic Team.
• Tokyo 2020 Collegiate Best Practices: Learn more about how to support athletes from your school who are competing in Tokyo.
• Paralympic Games Collegiate Resource Hub: Access resources to aid your coverage of the Paralympic Games.