As part of the mission of the United States Olympians and Paralympians Association (USOPA) it is our responsibility to "develop camaraderie among those who have shared the unique experience of representing their nation at the Olympic and Paralympic Games." The USOPA is excited to announce that we will host a reunion of all U.S. Olympians and Paralympians in 2023.
The USOPA Reunion Committee has selected The Antlers Hotel, Colorado Springs, Colo., to host the USOPA Reunion 2023 event. The dates are April 21-24, 2023.
Please be sure to save the date and spread the word as necessary. If you did not receive the registration link, please send an email to USOPA.Mailbox@usopc.org to request the link.
Below is the tentative schedule of events (subject to change):
Friday, April 21
Opening Reception Extravaganza - U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum
- Red Carpet Welcome
- Dance Party
Saturday, April 22
LA28 Interactive Town Hall with Janet Evans
- Lunch: Downtown Restaurant Crawl
- Get together sessions by chapter, sport, year(s), etc.
- OPTC Team USA Shop Visit
- BYPB Resiliency Session – Dr. Roberta Kraus, President, Center for Sports Psychology
- Children's Hospital Visit - USOPM
- Louis Zamperini Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation
- Parade of Athletes
Look to Paris 2024 Brunch