First, Terrell-Kearney and Reid will appear on BET's hit show "The Black Carpet" on Wednesday at 11 p.m. Eastern. "The Black Carpet" is an entertainment news show that covers pop culture and features the celebrities, trendsetters and entertainers who shape today's African-American culture.
The segment, which was taped in September, highlights the growing popularity of bowling, while Terrell-Kearney and Reid offer tips to BET VJ, Danella. The pair also will discuss their careers on the lanes as well as their showdown in the U.S. Women's Open finale.
Then on Sunday, all five shows from the 2008 U.S. Women's Open will air in order during a five-hour marathon on ESPN Classic beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern.
Each of the first four shows featured four players battling for a spot on the final telecast. In the end, Terrell-Kearney and Reid became the first two African-American bowlers to meet for a professional title.
Below are the pairings for Sunday's marathon:
(4) Diandra Asbaty, Chicago vs. (13) Maxine Nable, Australia
(5) Brenda Mack, Indianapolis vs. (12) Kim Terrell-Kearney, Dover, Del.
(3) Kristal Wilson, Lawrence, Kan., vs. (14) Jodi Woessner, Oregon, Ohio
(6) Shalin Zulkifli, Malaysia vs. (11) Tennelle Milligan, Costa Mesa, Calif.
(2) Trisha Reid, Columbus, Ohio, vs. (15) Jen Petrick, Canton, Ohio
(7) Stefanie Nation, Orlando, Fla., vs. (10) Michelle Feldman, Skaneateles, N.Y.
(1) Carolyn Dorin-Ballard, North Richland Hills, Texas, vs. (16) Adrienne Miller, Albuquerque, N.M.
(8) Clara Guerrero, Pflugerville, Texas, vs. (9) Amanda Burgoyne, Greenfield, Wis.
Dorin-Ballard vs. Terrell-Kearney
Reid vs. Zulkifli